An adorably cute 3.5" iron-on patch for you to embellish any and all of your fav pieces: jeans, sweatpants, tshirt, sweatshirt, tote bag, etc... the possibilities are endless!
Iron-on patch instructions:
- Set iron to COTTON, 400 degrees, for five minutes.
- Thoroughly iron the area of the garment where patch will be placed.
- Place patch on garment, embroidery side up.
- Place a light towel over your patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
- Let cool for one minute.
- If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat previous step.